Angry Birds Evolution
Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
The description of Angry Birds Evolution
As a casting shot RPG, Angry Birds gained an obvious population across the world.
Players manipulate the birds as bullets and fight against pigs for their stealing eggs.
The game is divided into several stages. Pull slingshot, adjust direction and strength, cast the birds to your enemies.
In addition, attack enemies from their behind will be more lethal to them. It’s important to aim at your enemies accurately.
Each turn passes, every unit (bird) will be able to use super shots to attack pigs.
Attack or surrender you enemies by making an explosion or causing extensive damage. Making good use of these skills will be helpful for you on the battle.
when the units defeated the pigs, this stage is over, and status of units will also rise accordingly as super shots, and the color will be changed into honourable “blue” and “yellow”.
The bonuses are hierarchical for different color of birds. For example, yellow unit causes 2 times damage than general unit to enemies.
Unlike the comical birds that appeared in the "Angry Bird" series so far, the birds appearing in this version are all fashionable and cool.
Collect various birds and organize up to five parties, and let us go on an adventure.
In this game, you can enjoy interpersonal warfare with other players (AI operation). The battle alternately plays the unit and pushes the enemy into the opponent's position.
The turn ends when one party is defeated. The one who first turned HP to zero is losing.
Something is causing the pigs to herd to Bird Island in droves, and the birds have found their eggs in danger once again. It’s up to you to assemble an unstoppable team of evolved super birds and put a stop to the pigs’ shenanigans once and for all. Or at least until the next time they pull a stunt like this...
Collect, assemble, and evolve your flock.
100+ crazy new Angry Birds?! We’re gonna need a bigger nest. The flock is bigger and badder than ever before. Build your own team, combine super skills and evolve your birds into their ultimate form.
Embark on an epic adventure.
Something sinister is brewing on Bird Island. Why are there so many pigs around? Who is behind the mysterious Bacon Corp? What’s the Eagle Force? Who lost the dungeon keys? Find the answers – only in Angry Birds Evolution.
Crush the pigs in explosive battles.
What’s worse than egg-stealing pigs? Over 90 different varieties of egg-stealing Pigs, that's what. Pirates, ninjas, tourists – someone has to clean this place up. Let the feathers fly in full contact battles and send the pigs packing.
Join weekly events.
Earn awesome rewards, and get a chance to add extra rare birds to your team by taking part in weekly events. Join by yourself or assemble a clan of buddies to compete with other clans. Build the strongest, most awesome clan on Bird Island and rule the roost!
Compete against other players.
The Oinktagon: two teams enter – only one leaves (victorious). Challenge other players in PVP tournaments of the Bird Island pastime, Pigball, and dominate the leagues for even more awesome rewards.
– Over 100 colorful new characters to hatch and collect.
– Assemble the ultimate flock of birds and take down the pigs with ease.
– 5 Classes of birds with unique abilities.
– Evolve your feathery heroes into unstoppable super birds.
– Explore the island and stop the Bacon Corp.
– Battle other players in the Oinktagon.
– Join clans to unlock perks, compete with other clans, and chat with clanmates.
– Send out scouts for rewards & challenges.
Angry Birds Evolution offers a subscription service that grants subscribers exclusive benefits every month.
– One Premium Egg Ticket every day
– 10% more gold and gems when purchasing in the shop
That's right, the ultimate eggs!
- NEW feature: Eagle Mountain
- NEW PvP divisions, more the merrier!
- NEW Dr. Probotnik iMessage Sticker
- RED awaits in the Yellow Desert with a surprise
- See the Trophies and donations of the clan members
- First priority of chat is clans now!
- A fix in PvP score exploit.
- Daily calendar is removed, Eagle Mountain is way better than it!