Toca Kitchen 2
The description of Toca Kitchen 2
Who said dishes have to be pretty and tasty? In Toca Kitchen 2 you can cook however you want! Juice tomatoes, boil the salad or make a burger. Come up with your very own recipes and treat your guests to something special.
MAKE A MESS
With six different kitchen tools to choose from, you have the perfect setup for preparing fun foods! Load up with your favorite ingredients, add a squeeze of messiness and finish off with a pinch of weirdness. Time to let your guest have a bite! Was it a winner?
WATCH THEIR REACTIONS
Discover your guests’ preferences by watching their reactions. Oven-baked fish head with fried leftovers and lettuce juice coming right up! Oh, they didn’t like it? Try adding some salt. It’s fun to get the “ew”!
We added a whole lot of fun stuff! You can now enjoy cooking: New foods! & New condiments!
Watch the characters react on burning hot sauce, sour lemon and laugh at loud burps.
At last but not least, we added more levels of grossness to the characters. Have fun!
- New ingredients in the fridge
- New characters to feed
- Stronger character reactions
- New juicer and oven
- Deep fryer! You can now deep fry anything. Get your crust on.
- No rules or stress - just open-ended, kid-directed fun!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
Toca Boca is an award winning game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
FAQs of Toca Kitchen 2
Q1. I get the error message: Can't install on USB or SD card
The error message seems to be caused by a temporary file used during installation, and doesn't get deleted for some reason. Because of this, the system can't use it and treats it as an error. If the problem re-appears, you may need to perform the operation again.
Here's how you do it:
1. Go to Settings and click on Storage
2. Scroll down to where you have Unmount SD card and tap on it.
3. Now go back to the Play Store to download the app again. This time, the app would be installed hopefully!
4. After app is installed, you can go back to the Storage settings and tap Mount SD card
5. After mounting, you can move application to SD card if its possible. Some apps can't be moved to the SD card and some can.
Don't have an SD card?
If you don't have an SD card you could try to clear your Google Play cache. You do this by going to the Google Play settings and clear cache.
Q2. I've purchased an app but I can't download it! Why?
Basically, there are three reasons behind why this might happen:
1. You’re offline while trying to download the app, go online and try again.
2. Are you logged into the same Google Play account as you bought it from? If not, please log in and try again.
3. Try downloading the app while connected to either your network or wifi.
4. Make sure you're not logged into a restricted profile when downloading the app.
5. If nothing of these two helps and you're confident that you have purchased the app, please contact us.
Q3. Oh no - my kid accidentally erased the app. How do I get it back?
Don't worry, it's easy to reinstall an app that has been erased. Just follow these instructions:
1. Open the App Store on your device. Make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the original purchase.
2. Tap on Purchased from the bottom navigation bar.
3. Locate the app in your Purchased list.
4. Tap the download button.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Toca Kitchen 2 app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
In this version, we've made some minor tweaks and changes.